Saturday, July 25, 2009

Remember This

"Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels.

Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and

there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make

known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is

still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all

that I please." Isaiah 46:8-10



Just something the Lord put in my heart today. I thought I would pass it on. It was like taking a sip of Red Bull in the Spirit!!!!! God owns the store and it is open twenty four hours a day...enter and receive what you need!!! Are you hungry?...He will feed you.Isaiah 49:10...They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
Are you tired?....He will give you rest.Exodus 33:14...And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
....Are you lonely?...He will be a friend and a brother.Proverbs 18:24...A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a Friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
..Are you sick in body, mind or spirit?....He will heal you. 2 Kings 20:5...Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: Come and shop freely from the abundant shelves that line the halls of Heaven. Don't have money?....He will meet your every need. Matthew 6:8...Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. And as for shopping at His store???? Everything was pre-paid by the Blood of our Savior Jesus Christ so take freely. Revelation 22:17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Remember...no matter what the circumstance...Jesus LOVES you and He will never leave you nor forsake you.Hebrews 13:5...Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Remember that your Heavenly Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills...
Psalm 50:10For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
and it is His good pleasure to give to you. Luke 12:32Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.You need not go anywhere to have your needs met but to His Altar.

Be truly blessed today and PROSPER only through HIM!!! And you will too!...Patti