Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Faith, No Hope...

It is impossible to have Hope if you have no Faith. God requires the Faith
of His children. It is impossible to reach Him without Faith. His Word
gives us Hope. Here are some scriptures that give us Hope;

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by
the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13

If ye abide in me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and
it SHALL be done unto you. John 15:7

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. James 4:8

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
Psalms 121:7

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men
liberally. James 1:5

Let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap; if we
faint not. Galatians 6:9

I am the way, the truth, and the life; No man cometh to the Father but by
Me. John 14:6

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shall go; I will
guide thee with my eye. Psalms 32:8

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set
my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. Psalms 40:2

He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increaseth
strength. Isaiah 40:29

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my
Spirit upon all flesh. Acts 2:17

Love to you all and blessings....Patti